Tuesday, February 8, 2011

...My dream, My future...

Every individual has a dream to become in the future. But before we achieve our dreams there are many problems and troubles that we can be able to encountered. To solve our own problems is one of the step in putting up to success. We even sacrifice everything that we have. But the only thing we should do is to have faith in God and in ourselves that we can make it.
I have many plans in life. And all of these are my dreams that I want to become true. And the most thing that I want to become true is to be a successful secretary someday. Because I know I have the ability in this kind of job, I also very fun in encoding and writing. So I promise to myself that I will study hard and strive hard just to achieve my dream.
If I have already achieve my goals in life I will dedicate it to my loving parents because if they are not here to support me and be my inspiration I maybe not achieve it. And I would also gladly thank God for I know he is always guiding me in everything happen in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment