Wednesday, January 5, 2011

...new Year,Better Life...

New year, better life. I have learn a lot of things, a lot of experiences, and done new things in the past years that I live on earth. And I thank God for the life that he gave to me. The more years I met the more things I observed and learn. I think I'm one of the lucky person because God gave me the opportunity to see the beauty of earth and to have faith on him.
Last year the most thing I did was to observed my self before I welcome the New year, all because I want to see how my life was going on if I continue my doings, I want to know he I'm doing good, and the most thing was to know what should be change in me. I did not enjoy to welcome 2011, I don't know why? but I think I'm lucky that I met this year. I know that this is an interesting year. I have already think the things that I should be doing. I'm starting it with a pray and trying to do the things better, especially on my studies, I want to focus on it and exert more efforts rather than last years. And that is my plan this year.
All I wish was to have a happy new year, a happy and complete family that has care,love and understanding. And to have a better nation.

2 comments: